With a background in Materials Science and Engineering and a familiarity in both U.S. and Chinese legal systems, especially intellectual property, Amber provides a unique perspective to the team on patent-related matters. Amber’s professional interest and specialty focus primarily on U.S. and Chinese patent prosecution in the areas of materials science, semiconductors, polymer chemistry, mechanical, and medical devices. Amber is a native Chinese speaker and is fluent in English.
• Largely Enhanced Thermal Conductivity and High Dielectric Constant of Poly (vinylidene fluoride)/Boron Nitride Composites Achieved by Adding a Few Carbon Nanotubes. J. Phys. Chem. C, 120: 12, 6344–6355 (2016)
• Hybrid network structure and thermal conductive properties in Poly (vinylidene fluoride) composites based on carbon nanotubes and graphene nanoplatelets, Composites Part A: Applied Science and Manufacturing, 90: 614-625 (2016)
• Northwestern University, M.S. in Law, with honors
• Zhongnan University of Economics and Law, Master of Laws
• Southwest Jiaotong University, B.S. Materials Science and Engineering; Law
• Legal Professional Qualification of the People’s Republic of China
• Patent Agent Qualification of the People’s Republic of China