As a highly capable and growing attorney in Intellectual Property Law, Sarah provides clients representation in prosecuting patents, trademarks, and copyrights. Known for her innovative, effective, and efficient abilities, clients seek Sarah out to protect their intellectual property rights.
Sarah practices in Intellectual Property Law with a focus on drafting and prosecuting patent applications. She also has experience in other areas of Intellectual Property Law such as design patent matters, trademark matters, copyright matters, non-infringement and invalidity opinions, and freedom to operate searches. Sarah has participated in adversarial proceedings including inter partes review and other proceedings before the Patent Trial and Appeal Board.
Sarah works with clients in multiple industries, including mechanical, electrical, telecommunications, software, and medical industries.
• Intellectual Property Law
• Patent, Trademark, and Copyright Prosecution
• Adversarial Proceedings before the Patent Trial and Appeal Board
• Colorado Intellectual Property American Inn of Court
• Colorado Bar Association
• Douglas County Bar Association
• Denver Bar Association
• University of Denver, J.D., 2016, Denver Law Review, Managing Editor
• University of Denver, M.B.A., 2015
• Colorado School of Mines, B.S., Engineering – Mechanical Specialty, 2012, magna cum laude
• Colorado, 2016 (Reg. No. 49,935)
• U.S. Patent and Trademark Office, 2014 (Reg. No. 73,011)